Primera Disc Publisher Pro

mmichele

All the guides are located under the Guides section of the forum. 

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/forum/4-guides/

You'll want the one about how to copy a disc using ImgBurn.

You said either data or video discs.  Be aware if it's a DVD/BD Video disc and it's copy protected, ImgBurn can't copy it directly.  And some CD's were also copy protected, but those were rarer and mostly only for games CD's.

Did you specifically want a guide for using an autoloader to copy discs?  I don't think there's a specific one for using one of those, but the general actions are still the same.

4 hours ago, dbminter said:

All the guides are located under the Guides section of the forum. 

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/forum/4-guides/

You'll want the one about how to copy a disc using ImgBurn.

You said either data or video discs.  Be aware if it's a DVD/BD Video disc and it's copy protected, ImgBurn can't copy it directly.  And some CD's were also copy protected, but those were rarer and mostly only for games CD's.

Did you specifically want a guide for using an autoloader to copy discs?  I don't think there's a specific one for using one of those, but the general actions are still the same.

I've installed Anydvd etc etc.

But where can I find the guide to copy with Primera autoloader?

9 hours ago, mmichele said:

Hello, I want create file iso from a lot of dvd.. 

So you'd just go into Read mode and enable the 'Batch Mode' checkbox at the bottom right of the main screen.

The rest is automatic. It'll make ISO files based on the name of the disc, so hopefully they have different labels. :)

40 minutes ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

So you'd just go into Read mode and enable the 'Batch Mode' checkbox at the bottom right of the main screen.

The rest is automatic. It'll make ISO files based on the name of the disc, so hopefully they have different labels. :)

is it possible only make an ISO? if i want to copy (not protected) multiple mp4 or avi file from dvd to hdd, is not possible? 

12 minutes ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

Oh, so your primera works now? Did you not have the same DLLs as in that guide anyway or did they send you newer dlls?

You can only make a complete image of the disc (which is what an ISO is). It won't convert to mp4 / avi or anything like that.

I used the dlls of the guide: in the last few days he did not let me download them and so I used those dates from Primera, but they are a later version and therefore we see that they do not go well with imgburn.

For the second question, I do not want to make them convert files. I meant that I have a DVD with 4-5 movies in mp4 or avi and I wanted to copy the files and not create the ISO: is it possible?

Oh, the files are already on the disc.... I'm afraid the answer is still no.

There is no file level copy operation feature, it'll only read the disc sector by sector in its entirety.

You can still just mount the ISO and gain access to all of those files, or open the ISO in something like 7zip / WinRAR to 'extract' them from it. The ISO is just like a box really... with other things in it.

20 minutes ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

Oh, the files are already on the disc.... I'm afraid the answer is still no.

There is no file level copy operation feature, it'll only read the disc sector by sector in its entirety.

You can still just mount the ISO and gain access to all of those files, or open the ISO in something like 7zip / WinRAR to 'extract' them from it. The ISO is just like a box really... with other things in it.

thanks

I doubt HD DVD is supported by ImgBurn.  I think, as a format, HD DVD had died by the time Blu-Ray support was added to ImgBurn.

Plus, did HD DVD even get writable disc support before it died as a format?  Even if it did, you probably couldn't find any media to write to anymore, anyway.  Or writers to write with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.