How to create 1 cue file for 3 bin files to burn them on 1 CD-R

Adam98494564

I wanna burn 3 bin files onto a CD-R, but I don't have any cue files, so how can I create 1 cue file for the 3 bin files on 1 CD-R ?

I've found this code for notepad++ but I don't know if it's work or not:

FILE "Filename1.bin" BINARY
  TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE "Filename2.bin" BINARY
  TRACK 02 AUDIO
    INDEX 00 00:00:00
    INDEX 01 00:02:00
FILE "Filename3.bin" BINARY
  TRACK 03 AUDIO
    INDEX 00 00:00:00
    INDEX 01 00:02:00

Edited by Adam98494564
I've just found further info...

The short answer is you don't.  You can't burn multiple BIN files to a CD-R as far as I know.  It might be possible to do different tracks/sessions, but ImgBurn won't do it, as far as I know.  That's inferring each BIN file is an Audio CD with its own tracks.  About all you can do is extract each audio track as an audio container file and add each track to a new CUE file with Create CUE file for burning 1 CD.  However, that CD may be too large to burn to a CD-R.

11 minutes ago, dbminter said:

The short answer is you don't.  You can't burn multiple BIN files to a CD-R as far as I know.  It might be possible to do different tracks/sessions, but ImgBurn won't do it, as far as I know.  That's inferring each BIN file is an Audio CD with its own tracks.  About all you can do is extract each audio track as an audio container file and add each track to a new CUE file with Create CUE file for burning 1 CD.  However, that CD may be too large to burn to a CD-R.

This is actually a Playstation game I'd like to burn onto a CD-R. And probably the first track would be for the game itself, and track 2 and track 3 would be the game's audio. I don't know exactly but I've attached an image about the files.

image.png

The CUE you found online and posted in your first post would probably work, but it's impossible to say if it's correct or not.

It assumes the bin files for track 2 and 3 both have 2 seconds of pregap (basically, nothing) at the start of them.

My advice would be to find another source where the disc has been ripped properly and all files (including the CUE file) are present.

I'm assuming the image you posted 'about the file' isn't one you've made yourself, because clearly the CUE file is present in that case :) Unless of course that's the CUE you've made yourself too.

9 minutes ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

The CUE you found online and posted in your first post would probably work, but it's impossible to say if it's correct or not.

It assumes the bin files for track 2 and 3 both have 2 seconds of pregap (basically, nothing) at the start of them.

My advice would be to find another source where the disc has been ripped properly and all files (including the CUE file) are present.

I'm assuming the image you posted 'about the file' isn't one you've made yourself, because clearly the CUE file is present in that case :) Unless of course that's the CUE you've made yourself too.

Thank you for your help :)  Well this is actually a game and it has 3 bin files everywhere I've seen this game. I've never heard about pregap before, but it's good to know that >>> Wikipedia Pregap Thanks :)

image.png

Edited by Adam98494564
I've just found further info...

They still didn't make a "proper" image of the original disc.  They should have made it available as just one BIN/CUE file set in an image container.  But, it seems they did it that way because a specific PS1 emulator only supports reading BIN tracks.  Still a somewhat inefficient way to do it. 

10 minutes ago, dbminter said:

They still didn't make a "proper" image of the original disc.  They should have made it available as just one BIN/CUE file set in an image container.  But, it seems they did it that way because a specific PS1 emulator only supports reading BIN tracks.  Still a somewhat inefficient way to do it

Yeah, but if I merged 3 bin files, that will make errors I'm sure :)

1 minute ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

Maybe check here for the correct CUE?

http://redump.org/discs/system/psx/

I've already linked this website here, but thank you :D  >>> If you scroll down, there's the same link you've sent me.

I have all the needed .cue files correctly. That's not the problem. The problem is that there are 3 .bin files for one game = Tekken.

Other games usually have only 1 bin file, so I don't know how to make a CD-R with these 3 bin files but we'll see... Maybe I just need to right click on the cue file and open it up with Imgburn, and maybe ImgBurn will automatically burn these 3 bin files properly (based on the cue file containing the 3 tracks for the 3 bins).

Just now, LIGHTNING UK! said:

Oh hang on, I’m confused. If you have the cue files, what’s the problem? Just load the cue in write mode and burn it.

ohh so ImgBurn will write all the 3 bins onto the CD-R based on the single cue file which contains the 3 tracks named by the bin files? cool. thanks :D  that was the question.

ohh so ImgBurn will write all the 3 bins onto the CD-R based on the single cue file which contains the 3 tracks named by the bin files? cool. thanks   that was the question.

Yes.

Your question was how to create a cue that burns 3 bin files.

You don’t need to create one, you already have/had it.

Just burn it. :)

1 minute ago, LIGHTNING UK! said:

Yes.

Your question was how to create a cue that burns 3 bin files.

You don’t need to create one, you already have/had it.

Just burn it. :)

Because I didn't know how to create a cue file for the 3 bin files, but I've learnt :D  Let it buuuurn, ohhh let it buuuurn. Thanks  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.