v2580 program stops burning and freezes

juntaku

Last month while burning some DVDs the v2580 program would occasionally stop burning and freeze and the only way to remove the disc is to shut down the computer..Thinking it appears to be my Liteon iHAS324 that was the problem and  since it was still under warranty I spoke with them and they replaced it with another one ( same model)....but the new one started doing it too.....I also have a Sony BD R/W drive on the same computer  which is about 3 yrs old and never had any problems..My question is  ...could this possibly be a IMG program bug ??....

I checked the logs and because it froze no log was listed for the disc that failed..

The program is at the mercy of your machine as a whole. If your machine stops processing the I/O requests it tries to send to the drive, it will appear to be frozen - it’s actually just waiting for a response to something.

So the problem could be something related to a communication issue with the drive.

Load the program up, go into write mode, right click the drive selection box and select ‘family tree’. Close the prompt that comes up and then copy + paste everything from the Log window please.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.