Optimal L1 Data Zone Start LBA: None Found (VTS_01)

brasilian

It is as it says, that image cannot be burnt onto the OTP DL discs we buy.

You need to rebuild it using 'Build' mode so the correct padding etc gets added.

btw, the BenQ test mode feature is handled by ImgBurn. As it says 'test mode: no' in the log, test mode is NOT enabled - not even when you think it is via qsuite.

You'd have gotten to prompt to that affect when you clicked on the 'write' button.

Hi, thanks for all the answers and sorry about the late for replying...

What should I 'rebuild'? The ISO image?

I didn't check the Test Write in ImgBurn because it was enabled in Qsuite.

I riped the DVD again using DVD Decrypter and got the same error... I tried to burn with the latest Alcohol 120% and it worked smooth, all menus are perfect working in my stand alone DVD Player. I still have an DVD9 IMG waiting to be burned... I will try it using ImgBurn after you answer my questions...

Thanks.

Edited by brasilian

Yes, you should rebuild the ISO. Extract the contents somewhere and then use Build mode to make a proper DL image for burning to OTP DL media.

At the moment you've just burnt the image without any regard for the layer break or correct alignment of cells etc. That's not a problem unless you have a picky DVD player - I guess you haven't.

Clicking 'Yes' in that ImgBurn window would have done the same thing - i.e. Ignoring the fact that no cells were in the right place.

What I meant by the qsuite thing was that ImgBurn actually takes over from qsuite and will detect if you have test mode enabled or not.

Maybe it doesn't work properly with the 1640 drive but with my 1655, if I enable test mode in qsuite and try to burn DVD+ format media in ImgBurn with test mode disabled, ImgBurn will prompt me to enable ImgBurn's test mode or to disable 'test mode' in qsuite/on the benq and just burn normally.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.