Floating dialog addition

dbminter

I was wondering/thinking of a possible addition.

You know those windows that appear when the mouse floats over whatever it is the programmer wants them to? :lol: How there are those for the free space on disk, etc. I was thinking about one that appears when the mouse hovers over the drop down list that contains the target the drives. And then a dialog of attributes about the drive. Like the currently installed firmware version. And, well, I can't think of anything else. :D Mostly, I was just thinking about the firmware version as something to appear in a hover window.

Hmmm. I somehow missed that the firmware was displayed there... wow. I'd toss these gabapentin if I didn't depend on them, in terms of a psychological, physical, and emotional dependency... oh, pill bottle! I STILL love thee, despite thy new smell of rocket fuel! :wub:

Tooltip! That's the word! :D Yes, believe it or not, I really DO have a computer science degree. :lol: Well, technically, it says Mathematical Sciences on it... something else I worked hard for and didn't get. Oh, well.

I really DO have a computer science degree

:doh:

:wacko:

I never claimed I was taught anything I needed to make it in real world. Either in computer science or life itself. Actually, I believe I have lamented the first fact many times before. :lol: And, well, probably the second, too. :'(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.