Burn ISO from avi

hilfer

Nero is a huge application that extends well beyond just 'burning' stuff.

It's hard to work out (going by what you've said) if it's just burning an AVI file onto a disc *as-is* or if you've converting it to VCD/SVCD/DVD format.

If it's the latter, no ImgBurn can't do that.

If you simply want to burn the AVI to a disc and keep it as an AVI, yes ImgBurn can do that. Just use Build mode and burn it as you would do any other file.

Nero is a huge application that extends well beyond just 'burning' stuff.

It's hard to work out (going by what you've said) if it's just burning an AVI file onto a disc *as-is* or if you've converting it to VCD/SVCD/DVD format.

If it's the latter, no ImgBurn can't do that.

If you simply want to burn the AVI to a disc and keep it as an AVI, yes ImgBurn can do that. Just use Build mode and burn it as you would do any other file.

Yes I want to keep the AVI together with the SRT file to watch on my PC or on my DVD player that supports DIVX.

Tks for yr prompt reply.

EDIT: Well, I did it but I have some doubts:

before burning it creates another file on HD ?? Cant it be burned directely to the CD, as Nero does ?? or am I doing something wrong ??

Edited by hilfer

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I recommend you try ISO-burner tool. It is small, extremely easy to use and yet never failed me before. I suppose you find it useful too, what is more it is free

LINK REMOVED

From Admin: Stop spamming all the boards you stupid fuck!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.