batch processing

meatwhisl

I love the software. I have two dvd burners on my pc and one external dvdburner also connected. I think it would be great if I could pop a blank in each drive, pre set the ISOs to burn on each drive than walk away. If this is already possible I'm sorry. if not it would be nice. Maybe some one knows how to do this with a .bat file. I however am just not smart enough to pull that off. Thanks.

Queuing is in for the next release.

There is nothing for multiple burners though.

Great!. Mabye if it could search available drives for appropriate media and upon finding appropiate media begin burning. Maybe include a Required check selection for that option. That with the Queuing could do it maybe. Maybe you could set up the iso you'd like than select the drive you wanna use than save that as a project. Than have ImgBurn (terrific software by theway) run thru the projects Maybe.

You by the way are an awesome guy. Alot of my friends owe you big time for your previous software. :thumbup:

going between two drives would be the same as just opening up another instance.

Within one instance, it would still only burn 1 disc at a time. If you opened a second and built up a second bunch of images in the queue, you could have it burning 2 sets of files to 2 different drives.

That's about the best I can do right now.

going between two drives would be the same as just opening up another instance.

Within one instance, it would still only burn 1 disc at a time. If you opened a second and built up a second bunch of images in the queue, you could have it burning 2 sets of files to 2 different drives.

That's about the best I can do right now.

Thanks. Dude your awesome. I feel like a kid who has been givin candy and is wanting sugar on top of that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.