a 1 yr old Ritek G05

cornholio7

Hi Corny...

Right...ummmm, these graphs dont mean a thing to me and you might as well talk chinese, so, is this good or bad.... :D

Ive used a lot of these without a single fault, so wouldnt mind seeing what you think...

Dave.

:thumbup:

Cheers, mmm, like I said, not a fault with any so far, even ones 18 months or older, all play and read fine, not scanned any ( re-previos post... :D ).

Might give it a go now...

Thanks m8.

Dave.

Thats a terrible scan corny - probably the worst I have seen at least I got out of Ritek G05's when I did.

Funnily enough I watched a movie the other night that was on a G05 but no problems with that one. I have a fair few lying around so will take a look at some of those....

with those GO5s I have a good few around also, went to them after I couldn't get any GO4's (they were great ) and the video still plays fine . I'm sure I even have a supply of GO5's that I havent burned to yet,I have around 400 Verbs and maybe 50 Yuden 8X's so if I run out its GO5 time

I still think it depends on the region of origin. It seems that R1 RITEKG05's, though not the best, are nowhere near as problems as the R2 RITEKG05's seem to be. I've only had 5 or less that were problematic a year later, readable, but, required different drives to read different parts, and rebuild the image.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.