DVD+R DL printable

pennyman

Your right pennyman, labels cause a lot of problems and should be avoided. Printing onto a a printable disc is a very good option, and won't negatively impact a dvd. I personally use an Epson R200, and highly recommend this inexpensive printer.

For TYG02 & TYG03's full face printables I use 25mm inner, and 117mm outer. If you have some media your unsure of, use a ruler, measure the inner and outer, I subtract a mm from the outer measurement, and add a mm to the inner to prevent it printing off the disc. I have it set at best photo if I remember right.

Hey Grain, Just went and bought an Epson R200. Exceptional printer and it does a fantastic job on cd-dvd printing as well. Had an Epson C84 but after reading these posts had to buy the R200. Glad I did....... :thumbup:

How you been doing anyways, I haven't been on much, lots of crap happening here with work and contract talks going on, right now working to rule so don't know how long that will continue before it might escalate toa full strike. :(

Hey Kevdriver, how's the Honda? You'll like the Epson, but it looks like we should be ordering our ink from th UK, it's about an 1/8 our price there. Even with shipping it will be way cheaper. Heard about your contract woes on the news, hopefully you get a new one soon, no one likes a strike, except the media.

I bet Kev wishes that oil was as cheap as UK ink for the Epson !!! ha ha :P

I still can't believe that I can always get 6 carts for ?7.71 and most of the time its buy one get one free as well so thats 12 for ?7.71. Are you shipping them from England then Grain :unsure: ? PM me mate.....

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.