ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Verbatim DVD+R DL's Shipping deal

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:54 AM

Yeah it's good to know svp have them in stock (spindles of 10) too !

http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=1359

Posted Image

For the ImgBurn Drives & Media reviews click here. Having trouble burning your dual layer discs ? Then check this out ! Want to interpret your disc scans ? Click here to read Corny's guide

Check out www.nomorecoasters.com or www.videohelp.com for media dye review. Check out SVP Communications for great deals on blank disc media. . To update your drives firmware check out www.rpc1.org . For an easy to follow guide for firmware updates click here for Shamus' guide. . For a guide to burning Dual Layer Disks with PgcEdit click here for blutach's guide.

#22 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 12:16 PM

Just a quick update for any interested parties. I have today received my Verbatim DVD+R DL's from the US, they took 5 working days to arrive and they arrived safely and am burning to them now !! I would happily recommend this deal and this ebayer to anyone here in the forum !! :)

BENQ DVD LS DW1655 BCIB (ATA)
Current Profile: DVD+R DL

Disc Information:
Erasable: No
Free Sectors: 4,173,824
Free Space: 8,547,991,552 bytes
Free Time: 927:32:74 (MM:SS:FF)
Supported Write Speeds: 2.4x

DVD?R DL Boundary Information:
L0 Data Zone Capacity: 2,086,912
Changeable: Yes

Physical Format Information (ADIP):
Disc ID: MKM-001-00
Book Type: DVD+R DL
Part Version: 1
Disc Size: 120mm
Maximum Read Rate: Not Specified
Number of Layers: 2
Track Path: Opposite Track Path (OTP)
Linear Density: 0.293 um/bit
Track Density: 0.74 um/track
First Physical Sector of Data Area: 196,608
Last Physical Sector of Data Area: 16,580,607
Last Physical Sector in Layer 0: 2,283,519

Posted Image

For the ImgBurn Drives & Media reviews click here. Having trouble burning your dual layer discs ? Then check this out ! Want to interpret your disc scans ? Click here to read Corny's guide

Check out www.nomorecoasters.com or www.videohelp.com for media dye review. Check out SVP Communications for great deals on blank disc media. . To update your drives firmware check out www.rpc1.org . For an easy to follow guide for firmware updates click here for Shamus' guide. . For a guide to burning Dual Layer Disks with PgcEdit click here for blutach's guide.

#23 dontasciime

dontasciime

Mood : Forgetfu

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:37 PM

you Say you got them today, what day did you order them and which company delivered, thanks

i think i ordered mine on friday night, and they were shipped on the SAT

Edited by dontasciime, 11 January 2007 - 01:38 PM.

#24 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

Ordered Thursday last week came today (thursday) They came via USPS I think - hang on ! Yeah - USPS Global Priority Mail ! I think they were actually dispatched on the Friday tho :)

Posted Image

#25 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 03:02 PM

that who delivered them, not parcel farce or even royal mail

#26 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:06 PM

Oh I see - yeah they were actually delivered to my door by Royal Mail....

Posted Image

#27 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 04:27 PM

:rolleyes:

cheers

#28 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,151 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 08:05 PM

lol I ordered (a few hours) after LFC and mine came 2 days ago :P
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#29 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 11:15 PM

yeah but they got concorde out of retirement for you :D

Edited by dontasciime, 11 January 2007 - 11:15 PM.

#30 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:01 AM

I think cos I live out in the sticks it takes longer for the pony post to get to me ! =))

Posted Image

#31 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:50 PM

Mine arrived this morning, had been out to get lost planet for 360, when i came back could see posty van outside my door, had to fight this horrible force gale to get there in time.

Strange compared to UK verbs, their like girly lavender coloured.

First one burned ok, just gonna check quality now compared to UK ones.

#32 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:03 PM

Yeah they are a lovely shade of mauve :poof:

:lol:

My first burn failed to verify on the BenQ (my first duff Verb disc perhaps ?) but the two subsequent ones burn ok so all is well :)

Posted Image

#33 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:12 PM

mine are not much better

Posted Image

worse than the ricoh ones i have done

hope the other 59 are not like that

Edited by dontasciime, 12 January 2007 - 01:14 PM.

#34 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:25 PM

'kin hell my failed one was never that bad mate...... In actual fact the failed to verify one plays back fine on my standalone player.....

What firmware is that mate ? I looked at rpc1 and couldn't see it listed....

http://forum.rpc1.org/dl_firmware.php?download_id=2175

Posted Image

#35 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:36 PM

It's a firmware that burns has burned all uk verbs(65 of them) id MKM with 98-99% quality it is a hacked firmware but i do not use the hacked features, in fact i forgotten what the benefit of that firmware is.

The disc above has just verified ok against the image....

will try another then try one in a diff burner, will try it in my new benq 1670 as well...

Edited by dontasciime, 12 January 2007 - 01:37 PM.

#36 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:37 PM

Have you tried the official firmware then donta ? Was it not that good ?

Posted Image

#37 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

the official one was fine, cannot remember why i choose PV9N, i know as soon as i updated to it though i burn't verb and checked for quality and 98.78% or higher so it aint that

#38 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 03:37 PM

Well my second burn to those disc was fine mate, I have the graph somewhere, hang on.....

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:34 PM

my 2nd burn

Posted Image

however i burned one of my /uk verbs straight after

Posted Image

and i am not at all pleased with that one either, higher quality scan but still not quite right or like it used to be, just about to burn another using benq DW1670

Edited by dontasciime, 12 January 2007 - 04:35 PM.

#40 dontasciime

dontasciime

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

It seemed to be getting worse for my uk verbs with 160P6S drive

Posted Image

this was scanned in same drive as it was wrote in as were the previous 4 pics.

This is what the same disc scanned like in one of my other liteon drives

Posted Image

would it seem to anyone else that the reading function of 160P6s has problems now.

Edited by dontasciime, 12 January 2007 - 07:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users