Caravan Of Courage!

dbminter

Found something unique at the library this week.

I believe this discussion had started before on the old message boards. About the two Ewok movies. Yes, a double feature flipper of the two Ewok movies! :o The Ewok Adventure was listed as Caravan Of Courage on the disc, which I believe was the UK theatrical release title.

I remember that thread, but it's hazy :D As a yout I saw one of these, I believe it was one of these, on the telly. They never aired in a theatre did they?

You were a yout! :o

In the UK, The Ewok Adventure saw a theatrical release. Sort of like how you Canadians :D saw Battlestar Galactica as a theatrical release, as opposed to America who saw it as a TV mini-series. In many parts of the world, things seen on US TV are shown as a theatrical release elsewhere. For instance, the three part Batman arc, The Zodiac Crimes, featuring the Joker and Penguin teaming up, was originally intended as a theatrical release as a follow up to the Batman movie. It was eventually shown in the US on TV, but, elsewhere, it was also distributed as a feature film.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.