Noob with this got problem :o

nyhvis

I got wierd problem. Im trying to burn .img file to DVD -RW or -R , i followed instructions of "how to burn with image burn" guide but still this program wont let me press "write" button, its just gray. Anyone can help me with this?

Yea, sorry forgot that log. And i noticed one thing too i got _NED DVD+RW ND 2100AD, and DVD-RW dvd's is that the problem? + and - , didnt noticed that before -.- heres that log

I 16:18:15 ImgBurn Version 2.1.0.0 started!

I 16:18:15 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 16:18:15 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:18:15 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:18:15 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD+RW!

Yea, sorry forgot that log. And i noticed one thing too i got _NED DVD+RW ND 2100AD, and DVD-RW dvd's is that the problem? + and - , didnt noticed that before -.- heres that log

I 16:18:15 ImgBurn Version 2.1.0.0 started!

I 16:18:15 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 16:18:15 Initialising SPTI...

I 16:18:15 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 16:18:15 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD+RW!

yeah thats 1 problem you have a + burner and - dvd blanks so you're never going to be able to burn anything to them but the write button greyed out is another, if the burner is recognized you should get an "incompatable format " error when using the wrong format discs

not to be too simplistic but are you sure that you've selected " WRITE " in the mode options , Mode--->write

if its possible can you post a screenshot of the IMGburn window when you try to burn ,the more info you supply the faster the problem gets cleared up :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.