Sign in to follow this  
layer

Image Tree

Hello,

i have one DVD on my HDD , i'm trying to burn them in build mode, but i receive:

I 17:04:57 Building Image Tree...
E 17:04:57 Operation Failed! - Duration: 00:00:00

how can i do that?

106 files :P

humm i have created manually video_ts folder, imgburn is asking now for a layer break but i don't have any Good or better star...

It doesn't have to be a video_ts folder, just whatever folder they were already in.

Don't worry about the LB stuff either, pick one that's close to 50/50 split between the layers if you only have 'average' ones.

If you want, put a screenshot up of the window and we'll tell you what we think.

btw, can you please PM me with a good email address to send this special ImgBurn to so you can test with your driver that BSOD's all the time. Thanks.

It doesn't have to be a video_ts folder, just whatever folder they were already in.

Don't worry about the LB stuff either, pick one that's close to 50/50 split between the layers if you only have 'average' ones.

If you want, put a screenshot up of the window and we'll tell you what we think.

btw, can you please PM me with a good email address to send this special ImgBurn to so you can test with your driver that BSOD's all the time. Thanks.

you can use the e-mail from my registration here...

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.