ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

help

Forum Rules

Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something. :readbook:
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself. :lightbulb:
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log = :chair:

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 michaelb3917

michaelb3917

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:46 AM

hey, i was wondering if anyone knows how to burn a downloaded movie? I use limewire to download them and they are in avi format. Am i doing something wrong? Downloading the wrong file types? Anything?

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,255 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:58 AM

hey, i was wondering if anyone knows how to burn a downloaded movie?

You're kidding - right? :propeller:
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 zacoz

zacoz

ISF Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 11:53 AM

Am i doing something wrong?

I like this bit best Boss :rolleyes:
Cheers............ZacOz
Posted Image
Got a problem, then please post the log (Help --> ImgBurn Logs...). It's got lots of really important info in it - fancy that.
Please, Please, Please use Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden discs - it'll save you heaps of problems.
Get the good oil on the media to buy - straight from The Man himself.
Yes we normally don't like reading instructions either, but the GUIDES are REALLY GOOD and have lots of helpful pictures if words frighten you.
And finally, just in case you've been living under a rock, we don't discuss pirated content, DVDDecrypter, or copying protected discs (whether legal in your country or not) - and we may respond sarcastically if you try it.

#4 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 11:59 AM

:doh: Oh Jesus not another Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

For the ImgBurn Drives & Media reviews click here. Having trouble burning your dual layer discs ? Then check this out ! Want to interpret your disc scans ? Click here to read Corny's guide

Check out www.nomorecoasters.com or www.videohelp.com for media dye review. Check out SVP Communications for great deals on blank disc media. . To update your drives firmware check out www.rpc1.org . For an easy to follow guide for firmware updates click here for Shamus' guide. . For a guide to burning Dual Layer Disks with PgcEdit click here for blutach's guide.

#5 zacoz

zacoz

ISF Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 12:03 PM

How do you know michaelb3917's an actor ??? :P
Cheers............ZacOz
Posted Image
Got a problem, then please post the log (Help --> ImgBurn Logs...). It's got lots of really important info in it - fancy that.
Please, Please, Please use Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden discs - it'll save you heaps of problems.
Yes we normally don't like reading instructions either, but the GUIDES are REALLY GOOD and have lots of helpful pictures if words frighten you.
And finally, just in case you've been living under a rock, we don't discuss pirated content, DVDDecrypter, or copying protected discs (whether legal in your country or not) - and we may respond sarcastically if you try it.

#6 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 12:35 PM

:lol: An actor ?? I thought he was a :pirate:

Posted Image

For the ImgBurn Drives & Media reviews click here. Having trouble burning your dual layer discs ? Then check this out ! Want to interpret your disc scans ? Click here to read Corny's guide

Check out www.nomorecoasters.com or www.videohelp.com for media dye review. Check out SVP Communications for great deals on blank disc media. . To update your drives firmware check out www.rpc1.org . For an easy to follow guide for firmware updates click here for Shamus' guide. . For a guide to burning Dual Layer Disks with PgcEdit click here for blutach's guide.

#7 dontasciime

dontasciime

Mood : Forgetfu

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:53 PM

Yeah your downloading the wrong type of file, you need to download THIS

Edited by dontasciime, 11 January 2007 - 01:55 PM.

#8 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:13 PM

:lol:

Posted Image

#9 michaelb3917

michaelb3917

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 07:05 PM

actually i was serious, and about the copyright act that someone posted, very funny. Anything that i do on this program is strictly for my own personal use. Now with that said, i am just experimenting with it. I have paid for my download program thus for, as long as i am not making and selling the movies that i burn, I am not doing anything illegal. All i am asking for is a little help, not the sarcasm. So does anybody out there have any info that will help me with this??????

#10 Movie Junkie

Movie Junkie

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 08:28 PM

What you are doing is illegal. No one here is going to help you.

I think you need to know that this board is monitored buy several agencies that are looking for people that admit to illegal downloading. These agencies have way to trace you through your IP Address even if you are going through an annomizer. Don't think I am just trying to give you a hard time. I am trying to give you a heads-up.
ImgBurn...when only the best will do!

Donate...If you like ImgBurn then consider giving a donation to Lightning UK.

Using dual-layer media? Verbatim DVD+R DL (From Singapore) discs are the only way to go.

We cannot help you copy the dvds you have bought, borrowed, rented, downloaded or stolen.

Before posting about your problem Search to see if someone else has posted about it.

Are you new to this site? If so, be sure to read the FAQ and the Guides.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 spinningwheel

spinningwheel

It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't...Period.

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:10 PM

Mike;

We do not assist ANYONE with any digital property that you do not own the rights to, that's just the way it is here. We answer in many ways but the bottom line is still the same, we don't assist...period.

You can find what you want by using a search engine, I personally like Google.

Please post back if you have a problem using ImgBurn, but do that after you have read the forum, FAQ's and done a search here on your own.

spinner

spinner : >)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a ride

http://www.facebook.com/brunswicksmokers

We do not discuss ripping here. If you need help with that, Google it...if you can't accept that, move on!

#12 michaelb3917

michaelb3917

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:19 AM

well hot damn, there is somebody out there that decided they weren't goin to be a sarcastic mother fucker!!!!!!!!!

#13 zacoz

zacoz

ISF Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 10:17 AM

I guess after well known/publicised/discussed issues of the past, and numerous posts here which have received responses as spinner's, some of us tend to get a bit tired of repeating the same old mantra.

btw....posting profane or abusive material is also against the rules you agreed to when joining up - and doesn't help people forgive and forget as easily.
Cheers............ZacOz
Posted Image

#14 Movie Junkie

Movie Junkie

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 12:17 PM

well hot damn, there is somebody out there that decided they weren't goin to be a sarcastic mother fucker!!!!!!!!!

We all can now see that you have read the book titled "How to Win Friends and Influence People".
ImgBurn...when only the best will do!

Donate...If you like ImgBurn then consider giving a donation to Lightning UK.

Using dual-layer media? Verbatim DVD+R DL (From Singapore) discs are the only way to go.

We cannot help you copy the dvds you have bought, borrowed, rented, downloaded or stolen.

Before posting about your problem Search to see if someone else has posted about it.

Are you new to this site? If so, be sure to read the FAQ and the Guides.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 dbminter

dbminter

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,459 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:42 PM

:lol: An actor ?? I thought he was a :pirate:

Oh, I thought it was being said he was a sparrow. :lol:

#16 spinningwheel

spinningwheel

It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't...Period.

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:50 PM

Ohhh...trust me..I can be. I was just being nice because you were a newbie here and I figured you didn't know any better.

Now wash your mouth out and go sit in the corner until you learn not to be an asshole on this forum.

spinner

spinner : >)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW-- What a ride

http://www.facebook.com/brunswicksmokers

We do not discuss ripping here. If you need help with that, Google it...if you can't accept that, move on!

#17 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 11:13 PM

=)) You've been told by a 59 year old !!! :)

Posted Image

#18 michaelb3917

michaelb3917

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 04:17 AM

=)) You've been told by a 59 year old !!! :)

1 I was askin for a lil help, all ya had to say was "cant help you there".
2 I'm sure what you guys are diong isn't exactly text book LEGAL either, so dont go starting shit til you know what you are doing is right.
3 nobody tells me!!!
4 sorry bout the choice of wording, i'm not a big fan of the sarcasm. But never the less, SORRY

#19 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:07 AM

Burning isn't illegal - you can rest assured that the programs author has checked all this out :) "burning downloaded films" however most definitely is.....

The language really isn't helping you cos it makes you look like a :swear: and being new the attitude is just going to nark people.

Posted Image

#20 blutach

blutach

Not quite as big a bastard as Shamus. Hoping to improve

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,233 posts
  • Interests:DVDs, Chess

Posted 16 January 2007 - 08:42 AM

I just love the way he keeps coming back for more.

Sparrow? Prat is more like it.

Regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users