help

michaelb3917

actually i was serious, and about the copyright act that someone posted, very funny. Anything that i do on this program is strictly for my own personal use. Now with that said, i am just experimenting with it. I have paid for my download program thus for, as long as i am not making and selling the movies that i burn, I am not doing anything illegal. All i am asking for is a little help, not the sarcasm. So does anybody out there have any info that will help me with this??????

What you are doing is illegal. No one here is going to help you.

I think you need to know that this board is monitored buy several agencies that are looking for people that admit to illegal downloading. These agencies have way to trace you through your IP Address even if you are going through an annomizer. Don't think I am just trying to give you a hard time. I am trying to give you a heads-up.

Mike;

We do not assist ANYONE with any digital property that you do not own the rights to, that's just the way it is here. We answer in many ways but the bottom line is still the same, we don't assist...period.

You can find what you want by using a search engine, I personally like Google.

Please post back if you have a problem using ImgBurn, but do that after you have read the forum, FAQ's and done a search here on your own.

spinner

I guess after well known/publicised/discussed issues of the past, and numerous posts here which have received responses as spinner's, some of us tend to get a bit tired of repeating the same old mantra.

btw....posting profane or abusive material is also against the rules you agreed to when joining up - and doesn't help people forgive and forget as easily.

well hot damn, there is somebody out there that decided they weren't goin to be a sarcastic mother fucker!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh...trust me..I can be. I was just being nice because you were a newbie here and I figured you didn't know any better.

Now wash your mouth out and go sit in the corner until you learn not to be an asshole on this forum.

spinner

=)) You've been told by a 59 year old !!! :)

1 I was askin for a lil help, all ya had to say was "cant help you there".

2 I'm sure what you guys are diong isn't exactly text book LEGAL either, so dont go starting shit til you know what you are doing is right.

3 nobody tells me!!!

4 sorry bout the choice of wording, i'm not a big fan of the sarcasm. But never the less, SORRY

Burning isn't illegal - you can rest assured that the programs author has checked all this out :) "burning downloaded films" however most definitely is.....

The language really isn't helping you cos it makes you look like a :swear: and being new the attitude is just going to nark people.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.