cannot run imgburn verion 2.1.0

Lee T

have downloaded from imgburn web site. cannot get application to run. get following message" imgburn exe. has encountered a problem and needs to close." This is in an error message Please tell Microsoft about this problem. I have tried the post on renaming exe. files,Img burn-dvd decrypter but did not have any luck.

any ideas. I have dvd shrink 3.2, and dvd decrypter installed. any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again. Long story why I am just getting back to replying. Thanks to those that tried to help. I did as Spinningwheel suggested, not really any issues. I really think that all these programs are cool and would like to use but still cannot get Img Burn to open. I am running xp pro sp2. I have some information from my event viewier concerning this proglem. Would that have info needed?

If all else fails I have dvd shrink, dvd decrytpter, and other recommended programs. Can I rip, and shrink, and save to HD, and then burn using Roxio 6.0? I really do not want to install Nero, as Roxio conflicts etc.

I think this is probably just the same issue a lot of other people are having!

I believe the problem is something to do with the exe compressor I use on ImgBurn.exe.

I will avoid using it on the next release.

Until then, I'm afraid you'll have to make do without ImgBurn :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.