ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Video Files > iso > disc

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gsqrd

Gsqrd

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:18 PM

Hi Guys,
I'm sure this has already been addressed, but honestly I've searched the threads and somehow keep overlooking it.
At the risk of sounding like a complete 'tard I'm going to ask anyway - I use img exclusively for the vast majority of my projects, currently I've been requested by my boss to put several instructional videos onto DVD. I dl'd the vid's via ftp to my hd and there they sit, I don't know why but I'm clueless at the moment on 'how to' burn/write 3,4,or 5 at a time onto DVD.
I've done this before using img, perfect result every time, and handled with ease and grace. As the topic title suggests I do remember going video > iso > write iso to disk. I'm not keen using Nero to compile the vid's, no transcoding is necessary and don't want my cpu maxed to 100% for hours at a time.
Also, instead of burn disc at once, burn session at once may work better so the disc does not close ? Another possibility, build the vid's to the DVD's capacity then write as 'close disc' .

I really appreciate any and all help

Regards,
G.

#2 polopony

polopony

ISF God

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,263 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:49 AM

files ,build mode, write mode, its all covered in the guides forum, when you have selected your file/folder in build mode(device tab ) then in the settings where it shows the burn speed below that is a box for however many copies you want you just feed the blank discs and make sure you dont have delete image checked in the write mode

#3 Gsqrd

Gsqrd

ISF Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 08:59 AM

Thnx. Polo, another img project done flawlessly and days ahead of deadline. Interestingly none of my colleagues thought this particular project could be pulled off let alone ahead of deadline. When boss man sees the results, I believe he can be persuaded to make a corporate sized donation.

Thanks again for the help.

All the best in the New Year,
G.

#4 lfcrule1972

lfcrule1972

Liv 1 v 0 ManUre

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 08:52 AM

That would be good - Lightning UK! works very hard to make this the best burning program ever !!

Posted Image

For the ImgBurn Drives & Media reviews click here. Having trouble burning your dual layer discs ? Then check this out ! Want to interpret your disc scans ? Click here to read Corny's guide

Check out www.nomorecoasters.com or www.videohelp.com for media dye review. Check out SVP Communications for great deals on blank disc media. . To update your drives firmware check out www.rpc1.org . For an easy to follow guide for firmware updates click here for Shamus' guide. . For a guide to burning Dual Layer Disks with PgcEdit click here for blutach's guide.

#5 dontasciime

dontasciime

Mood : Forgetfu

• Beta Team Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,223 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 12:30 PM

Satisfaction guaranteed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users