Video Files > iso > disc

Gsqrd

Hi Guys,

I'm sure this has already been addressed, but honestly I've searched the threads and somehow keep overlooking it.

At the risk of sounding like a complete 'tard I'm going to ask anyway - I use img exclusively for the vast majority of my projects, currently I've been requested by my boss to put several instructional videos onto DVD. I dl'd the vid's via ftp to my hd and there they sit, I don't know why but I'm clueless at the moment on 'how to' burn/write 3,4,or 5 at a time onto DVD.

I've done this before using img, perfect result every time, and handled with ease and grace. As the topic title suggests I do remember going video > iso > write iso to disk. I'm not keen using Nero to compile the vid's, no transcoding is necessary and don't want my cpu maxed to 100% for hours at a time.

Also, instead of burn disc at once, burn session at once may work better so the disc does not close ? Another possibility, build the vid's to the DVD's capacity then write as 'close disc' .

I really appreciate any and all help

Regards,

G.

files ,build mode, write mode, its all covered in the guides forum, when you have selected your file/folder in build mode(device tab ) then in the settings where it shows the burn speed below that is a box for however many copies you want you just feed the blank discs and make sure you dont have delete image checked in the write mode

Thnx. Polo, another img project done flawlessly and days ahead of deadline. Interestingly none of my colleagues thought this particular project could be pulled off let alone ahead of deadline. When boss man sees the results, I believe he can be persuaded to make a corporate sized donation.

Thanks again for the help.

All the best in the New Year,

G.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.