dbminter

cornholio7

Happy Birthday mate!!!! :friends::beer2::drunk: :drunk:

I made you a Dalek cake, hope you like it!!!

dalekcake5wh.jpg

birthdaycardmm7.gif

Edited by jack

Oooh, sparkly!

My thanks to everyone! I appreciate it!

I actually had a Dalek cake for like my 5th grade birthday cake! :o I've got the photo somewhere. I'll try to post them. I also had Davros, a Cyberman, and K-9. All based on the entries in the Doctor Who Technical Manual. If I have them, I'll post them, too!

Aw, I'm sorry, wittle doggie. But, chocolate is fatal to canines.

Plus, the cake's already gone. :lol: It was actually called Death By Chocolate. :devil:

I don't know if Hostess releases them in Europe and under what name, but, in the States, we have a chocolate treat known as a... yes, it's actually called this... Ding Dong. :rolleyes: They are little chocolate cakes, covered with chocolate icing, and, in the middle, is a center of creamy filling. Yes, it all sounds very perverse and it is. =)) Anyway, this Death By Chocolate was a cake example of a Ding Dong. A chocolate cake layer on the bottom, a layer of whipped, creamy topping on top of that, and topped by a 2nd small chocolate cake layer similar to the first. Chocolate icing is then applied to the top of the 2nd layer. Once I saw that creamy center layer, I knew I had to have it for my birthday cake. :devil: So, that's what my mother got me. And, it was absolutely delicious! Even she liked it. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.