Label change from main screen

davemanriv

I would like to be able to change the volume label without clicking Tools > ISO > Change volume label and opening an image

Generally when I want to change the volume label, it is because I have selected the image I wish to burn and I see that the volume label is wrong or nondescriptive(dvdvolume or something). Since at this point the image I want to change the label for is already open, it seems like it would be intuitive to just edit the label field on the main screen or have a small button there next to the label field for editing it. This is not a huge deal but I end up doing this quite often. If there already exists a more straightforward way to do this than the tools menu please let me know. Thanks!

I would like to be able to change the volume label without clicking Tools > ISO > Change volume label and opening an image

Generally when I want to change the volume label, it is because I have selected the image I wish to burn and I see that the volume label is wrong or nondescriptive(dvdvolume or something). Since at this point the image I want to change the label for is already open, it seems like it would be intuitive to just edit the label field on the main screen or have a small button there next to the label field for editing it. This is not a huge deal but I end up doing this quite often. If there already exists a more straightforward way to do this than the tools menu please let me know. Thanks!

Argh...nevermind. I right-clicked. Thanks

Edited by davemanriv

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.