Black & White Playback

Nezello

Brand new Samsung LCD TV and bought new Philips DVD player as well. All DVD movies play fine except this one. I burned it with Imgburn. Nothing to do with

equipment.

would think samsung lcd tv if settings were set up right on it (eg multi or Auto for region) and the way it is connected to dvd player (as its important) and the dvd player has been set to MULTI or Auto for TV standard etc would be ok with any dvd from anywhere in world.

Also you did use ImgBurn according to your 2nd post.

Just admit it you pressed a custom tonal on the remote rendering your image BW

It plays perfectly on my computer, however when I put it in the DVD player to play on my TV it shows in black & white. Any suggestions?

Brand new Samsung LCD TV and bought new Philips DVD player as well. All DVD movies play fine except this one. I burned it with Imgburn. Nothing to do with

equipment. Plays in full color on PC. On the PC the sound is a bit low and slow to respond after pause and restart. But nothing other than that. So could it be the file, the burn, the DVD, or something else? I never messed with region of the DVD burned with defaults.

When you ASS U ME guess who's the biggest FOOL of all "the one without all the information". I DID NOT USE ImgBurn captain DUMB ASS...

I WIN INFINITY

Wow first he did then he didn't :unsure: guess he has no idea what the hell he's doing :whatever: bloody nut job

When you ASS U ME guess who's the biggest FOOL of all "the one without all the information". I DID NOT USE ImgBurn captain DUMB ASS...

I WIN INFINITY

Hey fuckwit. Do the gene pool a favor and drop dead.

The good people here try to help you and you act like a total asswipe. At this point, if I was standing next to you, and you were on fire, I wouldn't turn around to piss on you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.