Version 2.2.0.0 on Window NT

necrocracker

I just tried to install V2.2 on my WindowsNT 4.0 system and it will not run. It seems to be missing MSIMG32.DLL. Is this version not compatable with NT? I can't upgrade this system since other software requires NT. I've gone back to V2.1 and everything is fine. This isn't a big deal since I've never had a problem with 2.1, but I thought I would see if there is a way around this.

Thanks!

Yeah, tried that one already. The problem is there is hardware involved and drivers. XP didn't like the old motherboard and processors and the drivers weren't happy with XP. I'm sure it's possible, but not by me.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hmm interesting... I had this issue with 98 / NT4 after I started using the TntControls for Unicode stuff.

I updated TntControls a few times during the beta cycle and the problem went away.

I did test it on NT4 before releasing it but I guess my version already had that file installed from my playing around during early beta testing.

Weird that it didn't error out on 98 at the time of release though, and I made sure the msimg32 file didn't exist too!

I've attached the msimg32.dll file to this post. Just stick it in the ImgBurn forlder or in your system dir.

MSIMG32.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.