Data storage on DVD+R DL

zack33

If you dunno how to split in VobBlanker do this:

Load DVD project that is on hard drive in VobBlanker (note: NOT as ISO). Click Process on the VTS you need to split (at the right) - in your case, VTS_01. Double click in the PGC down the bottom and this will open the title PGCs. Next, click on the title PGC and click Split on the right. This brings up this dialogue:

03172007222137ql9.png

Now, move the slider at the top left along a bit (time intervals of 5 minutes should do) and click Mark. You can do this 32 times in the same dialogue. When you are done, click OK. Now click Close and and you will get back to the main GUI.

Tick Process in place and Process titles (untick process menus). Click Process down the bottom and you're there.

Then use ImgBurn in build mode.

If all this proves too difficult - use DVD Shrink to get it to a DVD-5 size.

Regards

thanks for the big help ppl

I'm using snapdive to host pics as i can't get my Print Screen to work

right ok

I'm using Vobblanker and i've followed the guide here to split the Cell, but again i'm stumped.

worse still i can't find my log which was created after i pressed the Process in vobblanker

I have

Opened my Video-TS folder on HD

I now have a new vob files created in New Folder 6

Ok i've put some new screens up as i'm stuck, what do i do, where to i add a cell, or split. do i just split add cell anywhere, is it done just once, and i want the final output to be on a DVD9 not DVD5 (verb +r DL)

hopefully were nearly there now

10.JPG

11.JPG

You are in preview/cut mode and not cell split mode.

And fgs, get your Alt-Prtscrn to work or use ImagaShack Quickshot like I said previously (it's a 1 click operation). Or make your pics smaller. Please

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.