the olde

Still use DVDdecrpter & CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 by slysoft

What is the point of this new program, i understand you can burn an ISO image, but that wont play on a DVD player, am I missing something

Very confused!! :(

Still use DVDdecrpter & CloneDVD2 or AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 by slysoft

What is the point of this new program, i understand you can burn an ISO image, but that wont play on a DVD player, am I missing something

Very confused!! :(

Please help!!

Happy to give my home email address if you dont want to post on this forum

well

mine dont play

and i cant even get my video_ts audio_ts files into imgburn

thre is no information on how to do it

but then again i'm possibly missing something

ah yes iknow - help and advice

i appreciate that you need an iso file - no problem - can do that

but i need an iso file capable of dual layer writng - mds i think -

so how do i do it

regards to whats the point

Snapper, you must change your Audio and Video ts files to an iso file in order to burn with imgburn. Please read the posts 2 above you for your answer. :)

Edited by kevdriver

DVD Shrink among others will make an ISO for you in addition to compressing and encoding a file if you choose to put it on a DVD5 blank. If you're doing Dual Layer stuff then Verbatim DL's are the best choice .There is the ability to change + format media to have the player see it as a DVD rom disc for more compatibility with players . The fact that you cant play it on your player if I read right comes down to the compatibility of player and the media you use I use a Sony 725 dvd player thats plays verbs ,ritek ,Yudens ,princo and an assortment or other brands of media with no problems It might help if you post what media you use and brand player I believe Panasonic can be pretty picky with what it'll play The more info provided the better chance of a solution .Its all about finding the right combination media, burner, player and making sure you're using the latest firmware for your burner then sticking with it

If you click on Tools in IMGburn one of the options is "Create DVD MDS File "

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.