360 Titles for Trade

crazyfastdodge

I'd like to trade some of my (Old to me) 360 games in exchange for 360 games I do not have, I mean ANY game. We can trade for free I guess the only thing would be one way postage. I have a decently sized collection now but still dont have everything. There are a couple ways we can do this so feel free to PM me or post here. My current games that I can trade include:

Crackdown

Call Of Duty 3

Dead Rising

Ninety Nine Nights: N3

F.E.A.R.

Cabelas Alaskan Adventure

Saints Row

Gears Of War

M.L.B. 2k7

PGR 3

Battlestations: Midway

Test Drive: Unlimited

Lost Plant: Extreme Condition

T.M.N.T.

BulletWitch

Rainbow 6: Vegas

PocketBike Racer

Big Bumpin

Sneak King

Please PM me for a trade. Thanks!

If you have a spare 360 that would be good !! :lol: Seriously tho you may want to point out where in the world you are as it might help people decide if a trade is possible, I don't know for instance if XBox360 games are PAL/NTSC formatted.

Good luck

Once ive been through a game a couple of times i tire of it really quickly unless it has a good deal of longevity.

My advice to crazy would be to trade in your games at stores who offer that service or sell on ebay.

The sooner you do it with newly released titels the better deal you will get.

I only hav Gears of War & Rainbow six right now on the old 360. More then enough for the time being. Oh and theiir

a keeper.

If you have a spare 360 that would be good !! :lol: Seriously tho you may want to point out where in the world you are as it might help people decide if a trade is possible, I don't know for instance if XBox360 games are PAL/NTSC formatted.

Good luck

Hmm.... Well I must say...., thank you for finding my wording so foible. I assume I must correct myself. I'm impassioned by your diction. PAL is the word you are seeking.

Edited by crazyfastdodge

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.