Support for Sony VGP-XL1B media changer?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

It's coming..........................................................................

soon

ish :D

• 2 weeks later...

beleive me terrymathews i feel your pain haha. ive got soooooooo much to burn and i cant spend 100 bux on powerexplorer for only one task. the demo doesnt even work that great aside from the 10slot support crap.

i'd rather support imgburn because it does so much more and i like the people supporting it.

lightning uk your AWESOME!! lol.

just remember you have tons of fans and support for testing heh

We broke the number of betas record well before XMAS guys - not that that helps people who wanna try all this new stuff.

Regards

I'd be more than happy to "test" beta-quality software. Believe me, it's more functional than PowerExplorer, even if it crashes once in a while.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey LUK, Blutach, et all,

Consider this as a question/suggestion/jaup (just_another_useless_post) but I'm curious as to if the upcomming release, esp with the XL1B support, will offer any kind of "best guess" strategy for automatic selection of the LB during a "build" mode burn?

The reason I ask is because I have already automated my XL1B en-mass burning needs via ImgBurn's CLI by using an AutoIt script, which runs 100% unattended for my 4.3GB burns (basically I just select a folder of rips and click go).

But I have several dozens of DL rips in IFO format that still require manually selecting the LB point individually while the batch processing runs, which makes overnight processing impossible...

I know that any kind of automatic "best guess" LB would not be perfect, but I'm just trying to recoup a lot of HD disc space by burning them now that the DL discs are finally more afordable, so any "close enough" LB "guessing" would work fine for me...

Thanks so much for the fantastic app & have a *great* day!

-Surgeon-

• 2 months later...

Hey LUK,

Again many thanks for making the updates to ImgBurn for the sony XL1b (really enjoying this feature), now that you have the auto mount and write to the next disc working great, I was wondering if it would be possible that when I do "Write Files/Folders to disc" if a folder (with many files was chosen) if it could auto expand it over two disc (or three) for the selected changer/drive that I have targeted.

this is would help me out soo much.

Thanks

ZorroB

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.