ANyone know a good external burner?

MrSmoothie

Hi everyone! I am dvd burner searching and i was looking for pioneer 111 and 112 but a lot of places turn me to lit-on burners and now i see a NexxTech external dvd burner. What I am looking for is something reliable and wont be a waste of investment money. Can anyone through me some opinions about the lite-on and nexxtech burners? Any other burner feedback would be great too. I need one for my laptop.

ps-if you wanna hear some beats i made visit soundclick.com/floydblack and i have myspace.com/drestudiomusic if you want to be friends.

Edited by MrSmoothie

Wow 43 pages, that should keep you busy for a while. I have an LG GSA E10N external if thats any good. Its ok, but I sometimes wonder if the read rates a bit slow. The Pioneer 112 seems one of the must haves at the moment. Don't think you can go far wrong with LiteOn from what I've read...

I have had 3x NEC drives, 1x BenQ DW1655 and a Pioneer DVR-111 and to be honest for sheer burn quality you can't beat the Pioneer ! It burns all discs, DVD-R/+R/+RW/-RW/+R DL/-R DL as well as DVD-RAM. The BenQ is great cos it does disc quality scans but if you are never going to use it I would get the Pioneer DVR-112 drive :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.