Sign in to follow this  
calweycn

Tech Spot : a bunch of copy&paste idiots

Why is this line in the changelog? I have seen it in several other programs, too.

What have they copied and pasted that makes them idiots? Thanks

Are we all missing the point ? Perhaps there is a blank line in the changelog hence the blank copy/paste ?? :lol:

Oh hang on, I expect some other site added that line because they knew Tech Spot would just copy + paste it from them.

Hence by adding the line 'Tech Spot: a bunch of copy&paste idiots' to the change log, they'd catch them fair and square.

i.e.

Added: this and that

Added: some stuff

Tech Spot: a bunch of copy&paste idiots

Changed: some stuff

Fixed: some stuff

So in answer to your original question calweycn, I've no idea.

It's not in MY changelog and I don't write any of the others, the sites do as they please.

Change the name to Psychic Burn. Don't post anymore, just project your thoughts LUK!'s way.

More of a closer match

marco%20lg.JPG

Handsome fellow. I like the side parting but he could do with having the back trimmed a little.

But seriously, how the hell does he eat with that thing in the way?!

Maybe it clips on his nose - like clip on ties...or he drinks liquids through a straw. Stands on his hands?

Its a storage facility...Eat a bit...A bit gets stuck...Eat the stuck bit later. This would explain the "well nourished" appearance ;)

Oh hang on, I expect some other site added that line because they knew Tech Spot would just copy + paste it from them.

Sorry, it was in the change log at Free Codecs. They seem to have a grudge against Tech Spot.

How are they any better, I wonder? Didn't they "copy&paste" the changelog like idiots? I mean,

you could put a line in the changelog saying "please remove this line" and it would probably be

repeated by every site distributing ImgBurn. They're all copy&paste idiots.

Something wrong with copying and pasting? In any event, yawn! Who the fuck cares?

Regards

I personally like copy & pasting.....with proper credit going where it is needed of course. :D

I personally like copy & pasting.....with proper credit going where it is needed of course

Me too !! :D

I personally like copy & pasting.....with proper credit going where it is needed of course

Me too !!

Yeah...here too...

:whistling:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.