I'm my own grandfather!!

kirk1701™

I can't believe this is so funny that I've watch it enough to have the song stuck in my head now so a warning to that before you watch it :wacko:

http://home.insightbb.com/~kirk1701/I'...om_Kentucky.wmv

For those that can't keep up with how it happens you might have to watch more then once but then you run the risk of getting the song stuck in your head :busted:

Shamus send me that dam program I think I need to write them o's to my brain now please :huh:

I can't believe this is so funny that I've watch it enough to have the song stuck in my head now so a warning to that before you watch it :wacko:

This is probably 30 or more years old and originally wriiten by an Australian by the name of Chad Morgan.

Handsome, ain't he?

2000-04-19_c2.jpg

This is probably 30 or more years old and originally wriiten by an Australian by the name of Chad Morgan.

Handsome, ain't he?

Tell me your joking? 30 years, LMAO!!!

I thought it was common among hillbillies =))=))=))

A 72 year old born and bread hillbilly sent it to me :thumbup:

I was trying to work out how kirk could be his own grandfather, all I could come up with was a Back to the Future style storyline where he went back in time and "got friendly" with his own grandmother !! :lol: Mind you the paradoxes were too much to comprehend !! =))

I was trying to work out how kirk could be his own grandfather, all I could come up with was a Back to the Future style storyline where he went back in time and "got friendly" with his own grandmother !! :lol: Mind you the paradoxes were too much to comprehend !! =))

Trust me lfc, you were not alone. :thumbup:

If any of you are a fan of Futurama, they explored this topic in one of the episodes. Fry goes back in time and ends up accidnetaly killing his "grandfather". He comforts his grieving grandmother a little too much and BAM, he's his own grandfather. It somehow made perfect sense. Ahhh, cartoons.....

family get together :thumbup:

Guess its a good thing I don't have no ken in kentucky

ahhhh, now I see where that word "Ken folk" came from kentucky folk =))

Guess its a good thing I don't have no ken in kentucky

ahhhh, now I see where that word "Ken folk" came from kentucky folk =))

:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.