Parameter Errors

Shadow

Hi there, I'm trying to make a backup of all my music files on my computer using my DVD-R drive (Phillips DVD+-RW DVD8701). I am using TDK DVD-R dvds. This is also my first run at even using my DVD burner, so I'm totally new to the entire thing really.

I followed the guides for "ImgBurn Build Mode" and "How to use the Queue" and, assuming I followed them correctly, tried to burn all the files to DVD, I then got these error messages.

So my obvious question is, Where did I go wrong? Then, what do I do to fix this problem?

EDIT: Just in case I missed some vital step, I'm creating an .ISO file right now and I'll give that a shot.

post-6931-1176657976_thumb.png

post-6931-1176658001_thumb.png

Edited by Shadow

Hi there, I'm trying to make a backup of all my music files on my computer using my DVD-R drive (Phillips DVD+-RW DVD8701). I am using TDK DVD-R dvds. This is also my first run at even using my DVD burner, so I'm totally new to the entire thing really.

I followed the guides for "ImgBurn Build Mode" and "How to use the Queue" and, assuming I followed them correctly, tried to burn all the files to DVD, I then got these error messages.

So my obvious question is, Where did I go wrong? Then, what do I do to fix this problem?

EDIT: Just in case I missed some vital step, I'm creating an .ISO file right now and I'll give that a shot.

Set it to Auto.

You're trying to burn 20.8 GiB of data to a single layer DVD-R, which supports only 4.38 GiB per disc. Did you not get a warning about not having enough space?

You'll have to split your music into separate folders of 4.38 GiB (or less) each and then burn each folder to a DVD-R.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.