v2.3.2.0 Image Queued, but Queue not showing on View Menu

brit0n

The title pretty much says it. I can get the View | Queue option showing sometimes. But not actually when I build an image with the Option "Add To Write Queue When Done" check box checked (even though it isn't checked by default which is interestingly different lol).

So I successfully build the ISO and there it is on disk. If I try to Exit ImgBurn, I get the warning dialog "There are some images still queued up for burning. etc"

Obviously I can burn the ISO, but not from the Queue.

I'm gonna try a complete removal of everything ImgBurn and reinstall this version after a reboot and then see if it still happens.

OK. So if you have to manually select Mode | Write in order to get View | Queue, make this a suggestion not a bug. If there is nothing queued, maybe View | Queue is disabled (greyed out). If something is queued, View | Queue is enabled. But in either case, may I suggest that Queue always shows in the View menu? (If it is supposed to already, this IS a bug lol)

(Incidentally, uninstalling from Add/Remove programs list leaves at least one Registry Entry. This is in WinXP Pro SP2. The first entry I picked up still there after uninstall, delete user folders which remain and reboot was a string value at:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Applications\ImgBurn.exe\shell\Burn using ImgBurn\Command

Value:

"C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe" /MODE ISOWRITE /SOURCE "%1"

That's shell. Haven't completely checked associations etc as I want to use the darned program lol

Edited by brit0n

The Queue only applies to write mode, hence it's only visible in write mode.

That's the way it is and the way it'll stay I'm afraid.

That key isn't one I put there (or try to remove), it's just something the OS decided to add. I'll add it to the uninstaller code manually now though. Thanks :)

The Queue only applies to write mode, hence it's only visible in write mode.

That's the way it is and the way it'll stay I'm afraid.

Fair enough. Just a suggestion - I thought the queuing system might eventually allow other sequences. As you've managed to keep this amazingly complex software pretty darned simple, it makes sense!

Anyway, the important thing is - NOT A BUG!

That key isn't one I put there (or try to remove), it's just something the OS decided to add. I'll add it to the uninstaller code manually now though. Thanks :)

I was wondering about that. The famous stray Windows registry shell entries (from what I have seen so far, Vista cleans up after itself better). Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.