More Problems with Neighbor

kirk1701™

reading this thread almost makes me feel better about my workplace.

Too bad my problem is also the shop kiss ass. Might be a little more, he told fishing stories for 9 hrs yesterday and didn't even bother turning his machine on.

Some day my ship will come in, hope it a sail boat, I can't afford gas!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reading this thread almost makes me feel better about my workplace.

Too bad my problem is also the shop kiss ass. Might be a little more, he told fishing stories for 9 hrs yesterday and didn't even bother turning his machine on.

Some day my ship will come in, hope it a sail boat, I can't afford gas!

cathater, you've been listening to too much Clint Black =))

I'm still alive. Neighbor has not killed me or had me arrested yet =)) Just been busy with other things to post all the news.

The fence company should be putting up the fence sometime this week then I'll post some pic's along with the firethorns we've put up and down the property line :thumbup:

I think the fued is about over but now she's into it with the neighbor behind us for cutting down tree's on his property :mellow:

I hate neighbours like that who just live to fight.....

I think the guy in back of us could spit sixteen penny nails right about now. He's an animal lover, feeds the deer, wild turkey, ect and the brush that was cut back was for the wildlife to bed in and have their young.

Now, that brush is half cut down and to exposed so the wildlife will not use it for protection and the guy is pissed and can't say I blame him. You just don't efen go on someone elses property without permission and start cutting down 2 inch diameter trees just so you can see through the thicket :wacko:

But what can I say, the neighbor thinks she's the neighborhood mayor and can run the whole show the way she wants and expects everyone to cow down to her :whistling:

Yea, right :angry:

I do foresee a lawsuite here in the making with the neighbor in the back =))

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY

I think I forgot to mention this, the boyfriend nextdoor is a convicted felon, got caught trying to burn down his competition (another doctors office) and lost his own license for that for two years :'( I know, how the hell did he get his license back after that :blink: I've been wondering that myself.

Plus, if thats not bad enough, his first two wife's "mysteriously" found shot to death in their home and he was not convicted either time so we have now nic named him OJ =))

order her a subscription to just about every magazine you can think of and check the bill me later box you could start with Playgirl :thumbup:

Yeah, when you fish them back outta the bin, you can send them to me. :-)

Neighbour disputes can cost tens of thousands of pounds. Thank fuck I just killed mine instead. :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Neighbour disputes can cost tens of thousands of pounds. Thank fuck I just killed mine instead. :thumbup:

I prefer the flooding method :thumbup:

Sorry I have not been around much, just got too bussy with the garden coming in and YUM!! vine ripe tomatoes you can't beat ;)

Look what happened last thursday and Friday.

This was last thursday June 28.

1.5 inches in under an hour, this was an isolated cell that only hit our street according to the news :whistle:

1.jpg

Ordered up another inch for my grass on Friday which brang in 3.1 inches in about two hours. :ncpunish:

Side of garage

4.jpg

Other side of garage going into the garden

8.jpg

Coming out of the garden, into backyard, and heading downhill to bitchy neighbor :lol:

13.jpg

As you can see, today the neighbor has piled the logs back up against the fence as to stop water from going downhill :idiot: However, at one point the water was running so fast it was overtop of the logs. Funny shit and just had to be here to see.

16.jpg

We got more rain today, another storm coming again tomorrow. No water damage for us as this is all runoff water and once it quits raining its all gone in an hour. However, I can't say the same for our neighbor, she needs a boat :whistle:

If your refering to the wood chips in the first picture by the garage, thats the other side of the property so when the water went down thats where the pine needles (wood chips) stayed. I think some made it to the garden but not many.

Kirk;

Looks like you got the rain we've been waiting for...93f yesterday, 92 forecast for today and 90's again tomorrow. >_<

We're 3'' short of average rainfall so far this summer and it's really not looking to be any better for most of the summer.

Your garden plants are huge for this time of year, my cukes and zukes are barely flowering as of yet and the plants aren't as big as your leaves... :unsure:...one question...why the cups and cans on the top of the stakes?

don't know about his cans, but I used to hang coasters from string, and let them flash in the sun. Haven't made any coasters lately

Kirk;

Looks like you got the rain we've been waiting for...93f yesterday, 92 forecast for today and 90's again tomorrow. >_<

We're 3'' short of average rainfall so far this summer and it's really not looking to be any better for most of the summer.

Your garden plants are huge for this time of year, my cukes and zukes are barely flowering as of yet and the plants aren't as big as your leaves... :unsure:...one question...why the cups and cans on the top of the stakes?

Hay spinner, your further north so you don't get to set out your plants till when; mid june? For our area there is a simple rule, its safe to put out plants anytime after derby day which is end of May and we took a risk and started the beginning of May because we were already having 80 degree temps for weeks straight in April :thumbup:

As for the cups and the cans, don't know if it helps at all my mom thinks it does =)) me, thinks its just a kentucky myth. It's suppose to make noise to keep the rabbits and mainly moles from digging in the garden for grub and in the process killing the roots of the plant.

After all that rain, were still 10" below normal so you can imagine our water bill :&#39;(

Edited by kirk1701

Try cow shit :yes:

Thought it was the neighbors revenge when I found cow biscuits in the driveway :o

Turns out some farmers cows got loose during last nights storm and raked havok on eveyones yard =))

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.