kirk1701™

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bored. :yawn::sleeping:

This still applies. :thumbup:

I agree with Clink! :sleeping:

Instead of fighting this woman all the time, maybe you could show her you can be a good neighbor instead...if you remember how. Your actions, at least the ones you claim to have done, are every bit as childish, if not more so, than anything she's done.

Edited by bill7621

I'm bored. :yawn::sleeping:

This still applies. :thumbup:

I agree with Clink! :sleeping:

Instead of fighting this woman all the time, maybe you could show her you can be a good neighbor instead...if you remember how. Your actions, at least the ones you claim to have done, are every bit as childish, if not more so, than anything she's done.

1036535672_gif.gif well said Bill, I fell asleep after the first post snore.gif but one thing you forgot Bill is to be a good neighbor you have to be all grown up and act like an adult, because I'm sure hiding in sheds and taking pictures and pointing web cams (connected or otherwise) is not a neighborly thing especially since the woman is retired, and by accusing her boyfriend of being something (wife killer, I think were the exact words) that we all can't actually establish has just totally set himself (kirk) up for a possible lawsuit, especially if the boyfriend has had these accusations dropped in the mail and addressed to the neighbors house

I can't speak for kirk, but SUSAN finally won the war, and I moved.

New person wouldn't take the manure from her. So she started into the other neighbors.

I hear nobody speaks to her nowadays.

Nice husband though.

Reminds me of BBC tv show. Hyacinth Bucket , "keeping up appearances" I think

Now there's an idea there also polo :thumbup:

One small problem, she don't have a mail box because she can't get along with the delivery person and she has a PO Box that no one knows what the address is :whistling:

I bet I could find it though =)) if I wanted to

order her a subscription to just about every magazine you can think of and check the bill me later box you could start with Playgirl :thumbup:

Jill read above. Shoot off your mouth about something you know nothing about.

And what have I said that I did was childish, move a fence.

Zoning and planning commision got a call yesterday and neighbor has been a busy beaver cleaning up her joint all the sudden. County engineers should be here today.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.