ImgBurn is just perfect!

RonB

I love this program. I have downloaded the new Ubuntu 7.04 from www.ubuntu.com and I had such trouble planting the image.

I tried using CDRWin and it gave me a Write Error after I followed the instructions off a website. Then I tried Nero, and I followed the instructions, and even said that they made the disk a bootable image and it did not. Soon after, I found ISO Recorder. I found the instructions were a little convoluted, but tried any way. I downloaded version 2 for Windows XP and when I tried to install, I got an error message. Immediately after, I tried version 1 and that installed fine but the only problem was that there wasn't an exe file to execute!

I was very angry, but then I suddenly remembered ImgBurn made by a company I really liked a while ago for making a very infamous product. So I went to www.imgburn.com, tried their fantastic program, and used LIGHTNING UK!'s "How to burn an image with ImgBurn" tutorial. Everything worked out and I installed Ubuntu 7.04 perfectly in a dual boot with Windows XP.

Thank you so very much. I hope this product becomes better and better. :)

Going to give Ubuntu a try soon. It'll run off a cd which could be useful if windows crashes & soon Vista's going to be unavoidable, so I may go dual boot as you have, but with Vista.

Ps. I agree with what you say about Imgburn :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.