Movie Chat

Altercuno

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen Spider-Man 3...boy did it suck. Guess that's killed the franchise... :thumbdown:

Oh well, Pirates of the Caribbean in 2 weeks...hello beasty...

Yeah, I just heard today that was a bit poohey.

=))

The man with the smallest penis is called Dick...very amusing...

Spider-Man 3 has taken more money on opening than any film ever...no accounting for taste I guess. The action scenes were ok, but Peter Parker dancing & the second most sexiest woman on the planet, apparently, in a strop all the time was too much for me...

Watched Bubba Ho-Tep...still trying to figure that out, and they're doing another, Bubba Nosferatu about vampires. Those vampire films are great. Ever time I watch one I'm bitting people on the neck for weeks after - even have my own plastic fangs & cape. Chicks love it too...

Saw Bridge to Terabithia and was stunned by what happened. The whole cinema was shocked. Amazingly hard to deal with 'real' death where people stay dead as opposed to the cartoon fantasy stuff we're used too...

Greetings Snazz from the UK...

• 2 weeks later...

Watched 2 films last night...Snakes on a Plane & Severance.

Both very good. Being stuck on a plane with all those snakes was creepy - though the plot, as usual, was full of holes.

Severance was a black humour, Brit film partly filmed on the Isle of Mann. Very funny in places...

I just watched A Scanner Darkly the other day and thought it was very amusing...I am a bit biased as I personally thing Woody and Robert Downey are two of the most talented actors around.

Spiderman 3 and Shrek 3 are both great movies. If you like the previous Spiderman movies this one fits in just great, and Shrek 3 is just as funny as the previous 2,although I think the mjolly green guy is losing weight. :)

That's right, my son saw the last Harry Potter about 8x...with his mum, me, his uncle, various friends. In the end being taken to see it again was threatened as punishment for not doing his homework...

Pirates next week during half term :thumbup:

Pirates 3 is awesome. The effects are brilliant with a very complex story. Its a bit long at about 2.40mins but its good stuff. Keira looks good, but still can't act.

Strangely I thought this was the last one but look out for Pirates 4: The Fountain of Youth.

We called him Larry.

Take a lot, give a little...

I finally got my wife to watch 300 with me the other night....that made 5X for me and she liked all the buff dudes running around in speedos. This has got to be one of my all time favorites, I just love that shit-talking Leonida and those tough as nails Spartans.

I really want to see 300 but it's not available here anywhere on DVD or blu-ray yet so will have to be patient I guess....

Pirates 3 was class and Keira looked f'in fit too !! Loved her in the Singapore get up at the end as well ! My wife didn't see the ending coming (no spoilers) !!! Lots of great one liners and action off the main scenes to watch out for - all in all if you're a fan you will love it, if not then watch the first two and then see this - nice way to tie up the trilogy....

As for Pirates 4 I have sen Jonny Depp say he would do another one but apparently there are no plans to do so, as Altercuno said they have left it wide open for a fourth film.... and with Disney being so greedy you can see it happening :P

Yeah I really want to see 300 as well. Not cos of the buff dudes in speedos I hasten to add. It was a 15 here so my son who's 12 didn't see it either...he complained for weeks about that...

As you say lfc, wait for dvd which hasn't got a release date yet - be about 3 months after the States as usual...

Saw The Wicker Man last night. If your thinking about ending it all this is the film for you. Dull all the way through with a pointless, depressing ending. A remake of the original with Mr Callan I believe...

Didn't know it had been remade...with Sean Bean. No release date here for Dvd...must come out earlier in the States... :whistling:

Yeah I like Rutger too...or used to, he hasn't done much lately...

Edited by Altercuno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.