Don't know how to use it! :-(

vivienne

Hi

I use Decrypter and Shrink and know how that works. I've downloaded ImgBurn and now don't know

what to do. Must I copy the the dvd that I want to burn to a file and then go from there? Would I still need Shrink? I have been looking through the posts and have been seeing that maybe I have to make an iso file? What is that and how do I make it?

I'm so sorry but I have no idea now what I'm doing - please can you help?

Thanks!

Vivienne

use shrink to make an iso file and then burn that with IMGburn :thumbup:

in shrink when you hit backup it will ask you what to do you would select make ISO file when that was done you would open IMG burn browse for a file (ISO) and burn it with IMGburn

Edited by polopony

ImgBurn is the burning part only ( with improvements) of DVDDec .call it the "Phoenix from the ashes" if you like .

anything leading up to the burn is NOT covered/done by ImgBurn

What does the decryption in that case??

Vivienne

What does the decryption in that case??

That's something that can't be dicussed here (for obvious reasons). It's something you'll have to google for...

I, then, don't understand the point of this program. Why not just use Shrink and Nero like

before? What is the advantage of Imgburn?

Thanks!

Vivienne

The advantage is that a lot of people feel that ImgBurn does a better job at burning than anything else, as some of us hate Nero with every bone in our body. Others are slightly more indifferent towards Nero and other burning software, and just feel IB does a significantly better job, with more functionality.

The advantage is that a lot of people feel that ImgBurn does a better job at burning than anything else, as some of us hate Nero with every bone in our body. Others are slightly more indifferent towards Nero and other burning software, and just feel IB does a significantly better job, with more functionality.

I know have a better understanding.

Thanks very much!!

Vivienne

I, then, don't understand the point of this program. Why not just use Shrink and Nero like

before? What is the advantage of Imgburn?

Thanks!

Vivienne

the fact that its free jumps to mind :lol: compared to Nero which is what $60 or so

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.