Shitty Video Camera.

jack

Long story so bear with me. Just before he died my brother in law bought a cheap camcorder, it's a cheap thing out of some backstreet sweatshop in god knows where. My sister recorded some footage of her husband on it and doesnt want to lose the video of him now he's gone. The only problem is they never installed the software on their P.C. and they've lost the bloody disc that came with it, this means I cant get the video of the camera as the memory kind is like none i've seen. Does anybody know where I can get the drivers for a Maxim MX30-7000?(Yeah, I know it's a shit camera but I really need the footage off it.) Thanks for any help guys.

That might be a last resort, buy another one just to get hold of the software disc that comes with it. I dont think he would have bought it if he hadnt been so unwell, he was very vague towards the end.

Oh yeah, I spit on Eurovision!!!! :lol:

Yeah, just bear with me while I upload it. To be fair it looks pretty standard, I just dont have anything it fits in. :doh:

There you go, pretty ordinary but a pain if you dont have anything it fits. <_<

13052007245gf0.th.jpg

Oh yeah, I had a few beers last night so thats why the photo's a bit blurred..............

Nah, i'm a cheapskate and only have the r200. ;)

Too big for my mobile, and I have nothing that uses SD cards anymore.

Cheers, I've searched everywhere I can think of. Google came up with nothing.

No luck here either. Did you read that thread that went up in flames?...very funny...they all wanted to meet up for a scrap...

I usually put my camcorder through the dvd recorder and record on that rather than the pc...

I have 2 sd readers one on the pc & one on the printer...can video go from the printer to the pc then?...

I just cant seem to get windoze to detect the damn thing, I give up with the peice of crap!! Thanks for your help mate. I have to go out now so I will try again later. Thanks.

Yeah, i'd seen that. ;) The bastard that sold it had no problems ripping off somebody dying of cancer. :angry:

Thanks guys, I probably will get a card reader. I wanted to get it working on my sisters P.C. so that they could use it if they wanted as well as getting the footage off the card. I will check out the link chris, thanks mate.

Thanks to all that responded. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.