Officials Order Lower Fla. Keys Evacuated

kirk1701™

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dallas was bluessunny skies and hot damn hot but the weather man say's it' sabout to rain fo rthree day's straight go figure!

26 elderly dead in a bus that caught fire trying to escape from there nursing home on the beach. the very thing that has sustained their lives (oxygen tanks) caused their quick and painless death!

every body was late for work to day they say they have opened up a camp site in the middle of interstate 45! and I worked o.t. trying to get emergency supplies to new orleans and now the TX coast!

it's been a long day off to bed. :yawn:

Edited by l8nights

I filled up yesterday @ $2.48 a gallon. Cost me $51.00 .

Is that all? That's cheap.

US$2.48 = AUS$3.28 (http://www.xe.com/ucc/)

3.78 litres = 1 US gallon.

$3.28 / 3.78 litres = 86.77 AUS cents per litre.

We're paying $1.40 a litre here. So......

$1.40 x 3.78 litres = $5.292

AUS$5.292 = US$4.00575 per US gallon.

You - US$2.48 per gallon. Me- US$4 per gallon.

No wonder we drink.

?1 a litre = ?4.50 an imperial gallon =

US $7.98 , AU$ 10.55 , Dkk49.51

and thank fook im not in Italy , cause if they still had Lire id be paying almost 13,000 a gallon :ermm:

iys about time some clever fook found how to make a car run on piss, after all theres plenty of that about and its free :lol: performance cars would have to run on alcoholics piss

seems it is right on top of you now jmet! god bless you!

we have seen scarce rain and they are calling for tornadoes but so far it is just windy as hell I'm watching the idiots swerving on the highway and some of them probably haven't even tipped the rare breed yet!

Edited by l8nights

Well, it was bad I will admit. I got up Saturday morning and looked out the back door at the lake and saw it "white capping". We (We = Amber and I, and her daughter Gabby) then all loaded up taking only the necessities. I grabbed my dogs and put them in their kennel and put them in the back seat. Off we went, well so we thought any way. lol About 2 miles down the road a "FULL SIZE" tree was ripped completely out of the ground, roots and all laying across the middle of the road. So then I had to turn around and back track about 10 miles. I finally get into town (where amber lives) and my dogs were so scared and nervous, one of them had a massive diarrhea attack all of them selves. The worst part is we couldn't roll down the windows cause it was raining so bad and I had to drive about 20MPH all the way there cause the rain was coming down so bad. It stunk so bad, you cannot even fathom the smell. Well, we arrive at Ambers house and begin to unload everything. I had to stand out in the rain and wash their kennel out. There was shit all over the place. Plus they were both covered in shit. Then after I get there, we had to go back out in it as Amber's mom HAD TO HAVE her medication (it was a matter of life and death). So I drive to the local pharmacy and pick that up. On the way home, there were trees laying down every where. All of the traffic lights were out, so there was mass hysteria on the roads! I don't know what was worse, watching out for the other idiots driving or what the wind was blowing at you. I finally get back, then the power flickers on and off the rest of the day. I watched out the window as people backyard fences were uprooted and flying through the air. A tree fell and crushed Gabby's swing set (she was heartbroken). Finally at about 9:00 PM, it started to let up alittle, as it was just rainy. Woke up this morning, and it was like nothing had ever happened, aside from all the trees and limbs on the ground. Sunny and about 80 degrees outside. My mother told me they were without electricity all weekend, and it finally came back on here about 5:30AM this morning.

All in all, a unforgettable experience to say the least!

Good to be back,

jmet

Welcome Jmet and Amber, was thinking about you guys. Heard Texas got hammered. Too bad you had such a SHITTY time on your drive Jmet.............. That really stinks............ :fart:=))=))=)) . Seriously though, glad you guys all made it through safely..... :thumbup:

Glad to hear you all are ok jmet

LMAO on the stintch, I bet that smell smuthered in the truck overnight and with 80 degree temps its probably going to be there a while. :o

Might had been better off had a tree fell on the truck and get a new one from insurance, but thats MHO :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.