Relative paths doesn't work in IBB or CLI

I have discovered while making a simple script for me that I couldn't use relative path to generate an iso or burn from a directory.

For example using the IBB file, i would have supposed that an IBB file could be stored along with files or in a locatin that could make sense but still in a relative way, however ImgBurn didn't understood the paths and my script got out of use.

For example:

[sTART_BACKUP_LIST]
.\Office Entreprise 2007
[END_BACKUP_LIST]

Also using the CLI, it didn't couldn't figure out relative paths.

I'm using this script because I don't want to write stuffs that might rely on hard paths and drive letters.

I think it is a bug, but it might as well be a suggestion, if this is the case I apologize for the post in the wrong section.

Again thx in advance :)

It's a suggestion and I'll look into implementing it.

Which switch in particular were you talking about CLI wise?

EDIT: I've done the IBB one where if the line starts with "..", the ".." gets replaced by the parent of the ibb's folder. For ".", the "." gets replace by the ibb's folder.

I've mirrored that for the '/SRC' CLI switch.

Which switch in particular were you talking about CLI wise?

EDIT: I've done the IBB one where if the line starts with "..", the ".." gets replaced by the parent of the ibb's folder. For ".", the "." gets replace by the ibb's folder.

I've mirrored that for the '/SRC' CLI switch.

I used those switches, but it didn't work

/mode isobuild /buildmode imagefile [b]/src "..\source files\CD ROOT\"[/b] /filesystem "ISO9660 + UDF" /start

But ImgBurn said that the file folder doesn't exists

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.