Suggestions for Build Mode

Only

• 4 months later...

I 2nd that one. Other than the minor Optimise issue I'm having, that is the only other addition I'd like to see. The ability to rename for making compatible with chosen file system, etc. (I haven't tried making a file too long yet, does ImgBurn suggest a new name, prompt, auto rename, or just abort and warn?) You'd have to filter whatever method used to rename for chars that aren't allowed too.

Having things in a tree structure would be nice too. Maybe when Recurse Subfolders is checked it adds them all instead of doing it when time to build. That way you can select folders you don't want. Right now it is kind of limited to what you can do with items in subfolders. Current could be improved maybe by at least specifying a Base Path, so when manually adding files it keeps their path starting from the Base and not the entire path from root.

Making it a Listview would look nice too (And gives you the option to rename the label, so files can be renamed without another control/window). Set its Imagelist to SHGetFileInfo(ByVal 0, 0, sfi, Len(sfi), %SHGFI_SYSICONINDEX Or %SHGFI_SMALLICON) and use the sfi.iIcon returned from SHGetFileInfo("FileName", 0, sfi, Len(sfi), %SHGFI_SMALLICON Or %SHGFI_SYSICONINDEX) as the image for each file and you have a nice Explorer-Like List with low resources too.

Edited by weisborg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.