imgburn or drives?

a.c.

I decided to buy the Ballistix Tracer from 1337pc and It arrived this morning.

I will not be able to run it at 1066 though as all 975x chipsets cannot seem to run it at 1066 and have to use 1000.

Very strange chipset the 975x.

So 1337pc are legit they were a lot cheaper than eleswhere (and that made me dubios) but checkout is via protx (secure padlock top in ie7) stupid me was looking for padlock on bottom, forgot I updated to Ie7.

The Ballistix memory is also not very good to overclock as found out by plenty of reviews etc.

Maybe I will run it @800 and lower Cas and push up with FSB.

That Gskill not got warranty whereby you can swap it for something that works.

my ballistix pc4000 cas 2.5 only runs stable at 260/520 with command rate 1, turning off command rate 1 allows it to go higher

course some motherboards and memory controllers are pickier than others

none of my other premium ram would overclock worth a damn

They any good as my msi is full of twatty bugs like no warm reboot and typical msi no idea on how to fix it, like 15 bios images later and back to square one, shame as well as nice fast board.

I have a spare c2d now so might get one. How long for 38's though. That be ICH10 or ?

I have a bit of an issue with it due to my using a pci-e scsi card for booting windows and it wanting to boot from my array on the ich9r all the time - regardless of the boot priority order in the bios!

Other than that it's been great so far :)

It's certainly got all the features I wanted.

yeah I edited to ddr3 though.

I think I will wait a Little not paying 300 quid for 512 meg or whatever it is :D

actually I overlooked that part onboard ram (did not register as who would expect it)

er no thanks

Hang on Im getting confused here, seems to support ddr2 as well, and onboard ram, some places selling this mobo for nearly 600 quid and one at 137.

I see now, the one for 137 is showing picture of deluxe and specs of deluxe but saying they have for sale a premium wifi, which does not have dimm slots but hard wired ddr3.

Deluxe takes ddr2 or ddr 3 Unless they got that bit wrong on description as well. [edit] asus make same board one takes ddr2 and the other version takes ddr 3 but not either so to speak]

premium is onboard ram

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.