dvd video burner

joeb

I love ImgBurn its fantastic, but is there any chance you could incorporate a function to burn DVDs so that I can play them on my DVD player. I have used Nero, roxio, copytodvd nearly everything I can find. The only problem is that it gets half way through playing then glitters and stops on all of my dvd players (4), but it plays on my hard drive.

I have checked everything from buffer under run to the blank DVDs having dust on them and buying other DVD burners (maybe its me lol). I have probably made about 60 coasters out of 200 dvds I have burnt, and its annoying and knowing that you can actually write a program that works I would be grateful if you could consider it.

PS If anyone knows of programs that can burn a DVD video please tell me

Thanks

JoeB

PPS I know you have all heard this before, so sorry if it irritates anyone.

No idea what's causing the problems you're experiencing!

The only time discs don't work on players is if they don't support the media. It could also be you're using DVD+R and not bitsetting to DVDROM.

Make sure you use quality media, cheapo stuff often works at the start, then gets progressively worse towards the end.

Show us the log of you burning a disc and maybe we'll be able to spot potential problems.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.