Requesting help, I can't burn anything

TRIVIUM26

I keep getting this error when trying to burn the new metroid prime game for the wii. (picture attached) I'm using a HP dvd840 with the latest firmware and fujifilm DVD+R discs. I've had problems like this before but they were always fixed by simply re-installing imgburn. Someone please help!!!

post-8364-1188337982_thumb.jpg

You don't need to reinstall ImgBurn, there's not much you can do to mess it up - well, not unless you're a complete nutter that changes every single setting to things you don't understand.

All you'd be looking at is hit and miss burning that's essentially caused by a bad media/drive/firmware combo.

Update the firmware on your drive and ensure you're using quality Verbatim / Taiyo Yuden disc. If you still have problems, invest in a new drive.

I had problems not dissimilar to yours and the lads here gave me advice like they've given you and I checked my media(Verbatims) and I updated my firmware and finally after all that I purchased a new drive and wha-heyyy all was good with the world again :) click and drag my files and wait for that corny bit of music to light up your day :whistling: signalling a successful burn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.