Design??

blackdavinci

Martin H,

I personally don't see it as a wizard, it's just a screen where you pick one of the various modes.

It can actually be a good thing as it save times loading the progeam up in the wrong one, having to wait for it to finish initialising the disc before you then change to the one you want to use.

I've simply called it 'Ez-Mode Picker'. It's just a screen with 6 buttons on it (one for each mode - 2 for build due to output methods). You hit the button and it then switches to the appropriate mode.

Oh and yes of course it's configurable :)

Martin H,

I personally don't see it as a wizard, it's just a screen where you pick one of the various modes.

It can actually be a good thing as it save times loading the progeam up in the wrong one, having to wait for it to finish initialising the disc before you then change to the one you want to use.

I've simply called it 'Ez-Mode Picker'. It's just a screen with 6 buttons on it (one for each mode - 2 for build due to output methods). You hit the button and it then switches to the appropriate mode.

Oh and yes of course it's configurable :)

So what did YOU think about the site?

Re the web page ....

Serif fonts are harder to read IMHO. And I agree with Jill.

Regards

thats just a mockup

so the final reslut could be w/e that pleases UKL

meaning that the font is adjustable

could even make 2 themes for you to choose between

etc. and the same things applies with the donate button

Looks ok but then it's very minimal at the moment. By the time all the google ads have been shoved back on it (yes, I do need those on there!), it'll look very different.

omg do i need to code it??? to make ya see how it will look

the goodle adds can be added anywhere

yapp im gonna do it

im gonnamake a coded version of this so you get the picture =/

@Martin H

Yes this exactly how LUK understood it, it's not wizard, it's just a screen taht can lead to the principal area of the program. And ImgBurn is probably used by ppl whose native tongue is not english, and is certainly proposed to non english computer "newbie", I think a bit and only a bit of attention to their clumsiness is nice for them.

Btw i don't really like them either (wiazrds), but sometime it is a good thing for some ppl that can be lost on a computer. And on this program i don't think it's a good idea to create a wizard anyway, and a welcome screen is probably well enough.

@blackdavinci

Wow, your mockup is great, i'm backing up this design :)

Edited by Wandering Freeloader

thats just a mockup

so the final reslut could be w/e that pleases UKL

meaning that the font is adjustable

could even make 2 themes for you to choose between

etc. and the same things applies with the donate button

I'll chirp in before LFC.

Dunno what a reslut is but I'll have one thanks. :D

Regards

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.