Help with settings Please

airpix

What makes you think that?

On the off chance that you're trying to burn a 9GB image, I have to just remind you that ImgBurn doesn't compress anything. It's simply a burning tool whereby what goes in = what comes out.

No, If I drag say 3 folders over and they are a total of 5gb ImgBurn says I have 9GB of free space left. It kinda screws me up if I'm not paying attention, I go ahead and try to burn and ImgBurn then says I don't have enough disk space.

What makes you think that?

On the off chance that you're trying to burn a 9GB image, I have to just remind you that ImgBurn doesn't compress anything. It's simply a burning tool whereby what goes in = what comes out.

No, If I drag say 3 folders over and they are a total of 5gb ImgBurn says I have 9GB of free space left. It kinda screws me up if I'm not paying attention, I go ahead and try to burn and ImgBurn then says I don't have enough disk space.

(Sorry, make that 4GB left, not 9!)

did you have a dual layer disc (9gb)in the drive when you chose the 3 folders ?

explain the scenario when this occurs ?, is it in build mode? , have you got Ib set to default settings ?, are you building to file or disc ?

more info would help , your question was a bit vague

Reason here is the autocalculate, I think. It computes the smallest disk necessary to cnotain your data. If 5Gb, it moves up to a DVD-9 and says you have 4 Gb left. If 4Gb, it will say you have 0.37Gb left (ie a DVD-5).

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.