Show Queue at Startup?

XrX ca

OK so maybe I'm missing something, but is there a cmd line option to show the queue on startup when loading an IBQ file.

And along the same lines is there any way to get the program to not hide the Queue window when waiting for media? Just a minor annoyance, but I get (easily) confused when I'm burning a batch of prelabeled multiple copy backup disks and arrive at the machine when all the trays are out, and seeing the queue would be easier than examining the write surface of the disk in the drive to see if it has been written, or if I forgot to push the tray in when I dropping that disk in...

<- I object to the classification of ISF Newbie. So I only post when I have a question or suggestion (some of which are in the current version), I've been abusing the program for quite a while. ;)

And I apologize for putting this post in this category, I thought I was in Support (that was the other tab)

Edited by XrX ca

Nope, there's currently no way to do that.

I seem to recall hiding the Queue window on purpose so people cannot switch the order of images (mainly the 'current'/'next' one) because it's not handled anywhere and would mess things up. It was a quick and dirty method until I get around to actually supporting it being changed at that point in time.

ISF is 'ImgBurn Support Forum' so not really putting you down in terms of the program itself ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.