Finding file to burn

redoak

You might find it easier to actually follow the guides. That's what they're there for. Look in the 'Guides' forum.

btw, all the other screens (besides Build mode I mean) would always show you files, build mode is the only one that 'could' give you the folder selection dialog.

If you aren't seeing the files you expect to see it's because of the 'Filter' - whereby only image files are displayed.

well maybe you should take the curt posters advice , as he wrote the programme you are using ;)

Do you mean, "what programme are you using?" If so, I still do not understand.

Really no need to pursue this further, but I will check in tomorrow to see if you have posted again.

{redoak}

<volvo> just sits back and laughs :rolleyes:

More of you should be as helpful and courteous as was "cheezy." I have gone to a number of Forums for assistance without ever running into folks like you, with the exception mentioned. Clarity of response is very important when giving advice or instructions.

I happen to be 78 years old and have been working with a computer for five years, slowly gaining some sophistication. IMGBurn was recommended to me for a particular application. Therefore, it was important that I find a file among the thousand or more I have stored in my computer.

{redoak}

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showforum=4

you know we spent hours making guides for using imgburn, to make things easy for new users.

lightning referred you to the guides, if you read them, things will become a bit clearer, and if you still have questions afterwards, there's always someone here willing to offer help for free on this free programme.

More of you should be as helpful and courteous as was "cheezy
=)) you mean Chewy

Sorry Grandpa I just think your too funny and btw working with the computer for 5 years, I think you should get some Zzzzzz now.

Don't be offended just get hip with it, hardly worth losing your hair over.

<volvo> just sits back and laughs :rolleyes:

More of you should be as helpful and courteous as was "cheezy." I have gone to a number of Forums for assistance without ever running into folks like you, with the exception mentioned. Clarity of response is very important when giving advice or instructions.

errrrm , ive just read back at the helpfull and courteous reply that you got from LIGHTNING_UK earlier on in this thread, and to be honest, it looks very polite to me and courteous with its advice and instructions ! bit baffled why you thought it was "curt remarks" , thats why i laughed

I happen to be 78 years old and have been working with a computer for five years, slowly gaining some sophistication. IMGBurn was recommended to me for a particular application. Therefore, it was important that I find a file among the thousand or more I have stored in my computer.

{redoak}

Good Luck to you wanting to learn and try new stuff at your age :thumbup:

The clarity of the questions are even more important.

If you can't describe the problems you're having in a clear and concise manner, how are we supposed to help?

We already know what we're doing and we shouldn't have to keep prompting you to tell us exactly what you're doing / looking at. The use of log files and screen-shots plays a very important part in problem solving and should be used to get your message across whenever there's a need.

Although we often joke about it, none of us do actually have / use crystal balls ;)

Redoak don't take offense to what was said, it was just a communication problem which does occur from time to time and the people here really do want to help :)

And no the don't use/have crystal balls but they do have these technical terms like "thingy's"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.