create new mix of bup/ibf/vob files:

dr_ml422

hi i recently tried adding different ibf/vob files together to create a new copy of mixed video files from different sources.

i created a video_ts folder in my desktop. i then opened up different sources i had copied and added files from each to the folder. it goes well, except it won't accept the same numbered files in the same folder, even though the file is a totally different one.

if you could find a way to make these files co-exist in the same video_ts folder to then build or burn w/imgburn that would be awesome. i guess you would have to manipulate imgburn so that it won't reject same numbered files w/different footage.

Storing 2 files of the same name isn't possible - and goes for most (if not all!) file systems.

The content doesn't even come into it.

Besides, what you're asking for is useless anyway as DVD Video discs don't work like that. You can't just bundle a load of random ifo/bup/vob files into a folder and expect them to play.

ImgBurn is NOT a conversion / authoring program (nor will it ever be), what goes in = what comes out.

hi lightning. just curious as i was able to build n burn a video disc, but the files have to be a different number. don't matter the content. figure i could make a compilation of some videos i have. i understand about imgburn not being an editing or authoring tool. that build mode is excellent though once you get it down pact.

thnx. lightning. i've been playing around w/imgburn learning more of it's options through the guides. it takes a lil time and effort to maximize its potential, but it's well worth it.

thnx blutach. i have to study shrink and all its goodies also. takes some time. i never checked out the help guide to shrink. does it have one or do i have to go to another forum to study all its feautures. i came across imgburn through dvf, and that was through the shrink guide that directs you to doom's site, etc..etc..

i don't want to break any of the rules, and discuss topics not related to imgburn. pm me w/some suggestions as to where i could go to see all that shrink has to offer. i know how to reauthor 1 flic. can i mix n match several flics together w/reauthoring from shrink? i let go of nero. too much of a resource hog.

good looking out. btw i heard, probably posted by you or some of the other fellas that the download of a new version of dvd shrink was a fraud and not related at all to the original dvd shrink 3.2. is that correct?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.