Where do they drag these idiots up from?

blutach

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=331119

Surely, the once vaunted US education system can churn out better than this idiot and her ilk.

My question is how did someone so fuckin stupid win $10,000 to begin with? They give her the answers?

You gotta laugh.

Regards

Where do they drag these idiots up from?

They are usually to be found running for president......... >_<

Edited by jack

Its amazing how many of these witless birds are rich. Famous for being daft or getting their tops off a la Jorden/Paris Hilton ect. She'll probably end up a 'celeb' being interviewed on tv giving her views on Iraq.

Why do people buy into such rubbish...?

Probably kirk loves the silly bitch!!!

And Altercuno, speaking of famous for getting tops off etc, where can I get the phone number of your avatar please? :D

Regards

she sings? how does she remember the words?

I thought every american would have known that, after watching Lisa Douglas on "green acres" reruns

I have to send this link to my blonde friends =))=))

Reminds me of Jorden...famous for being able to stand upright with all that weight on her chest. And they're rich before they're 20. When I was their age I had to go down a mine to earn a living...or was it up a chimney? Somewhere dark anyway...

Blutach...I've hidden her phone number in code in the letters under my avi. You will need the decoding program RipHerTopOff4Me to decode it...

Yep,

Here in the states they run for and get elected president. I saw a bumper sticker the other day that made me almost run off the road and hit a guard rail I was laughing so much.

"Ten thousand points of light, and we have to get the dim one!" :teehee:

Cheers,

rcubed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.