how to build a cd-rom

nanou

Hallo, I have to make a cd-rom/data with many folders inside. I have it i my HD. I have to transform it in an ISO file. I don't understand how mantein the diffrent folder but delete the users and so on. I have to start from one point and go on.

Can you help me? Please.

I think this is my question as well,, sorry if it is not, so i will ask here anyway...

What is the best way to build a data disk and burn it without having all the parent directories and subdirectories on my computer be on the new disk?

for instance if the file\folder is located in C:\Program files\Downloads\(my file or folder)

how do i get my burn to put it in the primary spot,, ie,, just open the disk and see (my file or folder)?

under options i see two check boxes,,Preserve

full pathnames
, and
Recursive subdirectories

lol,, I do not know what recursive subdirectories are,,and am do want to maintain the directory structure within the folder i may burn...

any suggestions would be a big help..

Other than this,, I have never had a bad burn with ImgBurn!! :)

thanks in advance

anvil

Preserve full pathnames makes imgburn record the ENTIRE folder structure.

So if you add the folder

C:\windows\system32\drivers

you'll get

a windows folder in the root of the cd, with a system32 one inside that and a drivers one inside that.

If the option is off you'll just get the drivers folder in the root (even that is optional if it's the only folder).

Recurse subdirectories just means it includes folders below the one you've selected.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.